Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: May 8th thru 12th; June 5th thru 9th; July 10th thru 14th; August 7th thru 11th; September 4th thru 8th; October 2nd thru 6th; November 6th thru 10th; December 4th thru 8th. Where 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: April 13th & 14th ~ Art Fair; April 28th ~ Sign Painting Class; May 25th from 10AM to 5PM & May 26th from 11AM to 5PM ~ Tap the Barrel; June 8th, June 22nd, July 20th, August 3rd, August 17th & August 31st ~ Wine & Chocolate Dinner Cruise on the St. Croix River; June 22nd & 23rd ~ 21st Annual Raspberry & Wine Festival; July 13th & 14th ~ 21st Annual Rhubarb Frenzy; October 26th from 10AM to 5PM & October 27th from 11AM to 5PM ~ Federweisser Tasting; November 9th & 10th ~ Fall Sip & Shop; November 23rd & 24th ~ 21st Annual Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 7th & 8th ~ Holiday Market. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Events: Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** April 12th to 28th ~ Shakespeare's Greatest Hits; May 16th to 26th ~ Clarence Darrow; June 15th to July 7th ~ The Marvelous Wonderettes; July 13th to August 4th ~ Fools by Neil Simon; August 10th to 25th ~ Crimes of the Heart; October 5th to 26th ~ The Diary of Anne Frank; November 22nd to December 22nd ~ A Christmas Carol: A Live Radio Play. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Sunday Afternoon Folk Music Concerts: April 14th ~ The High 48s. All performances held at the Taylors Falls Memorial Community Center from 2PM to 4PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/TFSundayMusic or call 651.240.0125.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: April 13th & 14th ~ Spring into Wine; May 4th & 5th ~ Earth Art Spring Tour; May 11th & 12th ~ Happy Mother's Day!; May 25th & 26th ~ Barrel Tasting Weekend; June - September ~ Saturday Music Series from 1PM to 4PM; June 15th & 16th ~ Cars, Music & Food Fest; July 6th & 7th ~ Red White & Sangria; July 20th ~ Jazz Festival; September 7th & 8th ~ Grape Stomp Festival; September 21st & 22nd ~ Harvest Festival; October 12th & 13th ~ Oktober Wine Festival; October 26th & 27th ~ Wine-O-Ween; November 23rd & 24th ~ Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 14th & 15th ~ Holiday Cheers. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: April 20th ~ Comedy Night; April 27th ~ Bazaar; May 4th & 5th ~ Open House & Food Pairing Weekend; May 12th ~ Brunch & Bubbly & Paint & Sip; June 1st & 2nd ~ Birthday Weekend; June 21st, July 12th, August 2nd & September 13th ~ Art at the Winery; July 27th ~ Comedy Night; August 17th ~ Cheese Fest; August 23rd & September 27th ~ Great Table Dinner; September 21st & 22nd ~ Grape Stomp; September 29th ~ Wine Club Grape Harvest; May thru November ~ Friday Getaways ~ every Friday afternoon & Acoustic Sundays ~ every Sunday afternoon. Find more information at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- Trap Rock Brewing Company Events: Find more information at www.traprockbrewing.com or call 651.269.6013.
- WI Interstate Park Events: April 27th ~ Outdoor Skills Expo. For more information call: 715.483.3747 or visit www.facebook.com/pg/interstatepark/events.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area: Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6365.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Wild Mountain Waterpark, Alpine Slides & Go-Karts information: www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6365.
- 5 Course In-Suite Dinner at the Autumn House Inn/St. Croix River Inn ~ Prix Fixe menu tailored to your tastes and delivered to your room one course at a time | reservations required. Find more information at www.autumnhouseinninn.com or call 715.417.3556.
- May 2nd, 3rd & 4th ~ Spring Fling Fashion & Wellness Event - Friends | Food | Fashion | Fun. Find more information at myosceolachamber.org or call 715.755.3300.
- June 8th ~ Osceola Rhubarb Fest from 9AM to 3PM at the Mill Pond Park. Find more information at www.facebook.com/rhubarbdays
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: Brunch Train ~ May 11th & 12th, June 15th & 16th, July 28th, August 17th, September 14th, 28th & 29th, October 5th, 6th, 12th & 13th; Dinner Train ~ May 11th & 12th, June 15th & 16th, July 28th, August 17th, September 14th; Pizza Train ~ May 18th & 25th, June 8th & 22nd, July 13th, 20th & 27th, August 3rd & 10th, September 7th; Fireworks Express ~ July 3rd; Fall Colors ~ September 26th, 28th & 29th, October 1st, 3rd,5th, 6th, 8th; Pumpkin Express ~ October 18th, 19th & 20th. Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: June 20th to June 23rd ~ A Midsummer Night's Dream; July 11th to July 20th ~ Disney's Little Mermaid; August 9th to August 18th ~ Ole & Lena's Wedding; September 12th to 15th ~ Blithe Spirit; October 24th to 27th ~ Young Frankenstein. Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org or call 715.294.2787.
- Trollhaugen Events: Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: April 26th thru 28th ~ Minnesconsin Made. My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.facebook.com/myhappyplacesomerset or call 715.247.4000.
- Outing Lodge Events: April 27th ~ Paris in the 20s. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- May 18th ~ 13th Annual Brewers & Bourbon Bazaar held aboard the Avalon Riverboat from 11:30AM to 3:30PM. Find more information at www.brewersbazaar.com.
- June 15th ~ Food Truck Extravaganza held at the Washington County Fairgrounds from 11AM to 8PM. Find more information at www.greaterstillwaterchamber.com.
- October 5th & 6th ~ Rivertown Fall Art Festival
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Friday & Saturday Nights | Enjoy wood-fired pizzas from 5PM to 8:30PM. Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: April 26th to May 5th ~ The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley Jr.; June 16th ~ Reubin Ristrom & the Bourbon Street Boys Jazz Band. Find more information on all events at www.thephipps.org
- St. Croix Off Broadway Events: March 8th thru May 18th ~ Honky Tonk Laundry. For more information visit www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333 for reservations.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out downtown Afton: May 16th, June 20th, July 18th, August 15th, September 19th, October 17th, November 21st, December 19th.
- Afton House Inn Events: April 21st ~ Easter Brunch Buffet served from 9AM to 5PM; May 12th ~ Mother's Day Brunch Buffet served from 9AM to 5PM; May 17th ~ 5-Course Wine Dinner; June 16th ~ Father's Day Brunch Buffet served from 10AM to 2PM. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- River Cruise Calendar: May 11th ~ Mother/Daughter Luncheon Cruise from 12PM to 2PM; May 12th ~ Mother's Day Brunch Cruise 11AM to 1PM & 2:30PM to 4:30PM; April 28th, May 19th, May 26th ~ Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise; May 5th, May 21st, May 22nd, May 28th, May 29th ~ Fajita Margarita Cruise; May 17th, May 24th, May 31st ~ Italian Sunset Cruise; May 17th ~ Comedy Dinner Cruise; June 16th ~ Father's Day Brunch Cruise. Find more information at www.stcroixrivercruises.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: every Tuesday night is Date Night from 4PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.