Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: October 3rd thru 7th; November 7th thru 11th; December 5th thru 9th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: October 27th & 28th ~ Federweisser Tasting; November 17th & 18th ~ 20th Annual Cheese and Chocolate Weekend; December 1st & 2nd ~ Holiday Cheer. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Events: Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** October 6th thru 27th ~ Little Women; November 24th thru December 23rd ~ Miracle on 34th Street. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Music on the Overlook: 2018 Summer Schedule is complete so visit www.musicontheoverlook.com to view the full schedule.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: April to November ~ Artists Making New Work; May to October ~ Tour Program every Sunday at 2PM; September 22nd ~ Art & Artists Celebration from 11AM to 7PM. Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Open Friday from 2PM to 6PM; Saturday Noon to 6PM; Sunday Noon to 6PM. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: September 22nd & 23rd ~ Harvest Festival; October 13th & 14th ~ Oktober Wine Festival; October 27th & 28th ~ Wine-O-Ween; November 17th & 18th ~ Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th ~ Holiday Cheers. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: September 22nd & 23rd ~ Grape Stomp Festival; November 24th, December 1st & December 8th ~ Holiday Boutique. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- WI Interstate Park Events: For more information call: 715.483.3747.
- Taylors Falls Boat Cruises: For reservations or information call 651.465.6315 or email email@example.com.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area: Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6315.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Wild Mountain Waterpark, Alpine Slides & Go-Karts information: www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6365.
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: September 21st & 22nd ~ Almost Maine; October 6th & 7th ~ Mother, Can I Please Stop Knitting?. Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org or call 715.294.2787.
- 5 Course In-Suite Dinner at the Autumn House Inn/St. Croix River Inn ~ Prix Fixe menu tailored to your tastes and delivered to your room one course at a time | reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com or call 715.417.3556.
- Trollhaugen Events: Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.facebook.com/myhappyplacesomerset or call 715.247.4000.
- Water Street Inn and Charlie's Pub Events: Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM: September 21st & 22nd ~ Broken Spoke; September 23rd ~ Tom Dahill; September 28th & 29th ~ Northerly Gales; October 5th & 6th ~ Bedlam; October 12th & 13th ~ Paul & Lorraine; October 19th & 20th ~ Broken Spoke; October 26th & 27th ~ Langer Ball. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every Tuesday Night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Tuesday & Wednesday Night ~ enjoy a delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every 3rd Thursday ~ Dueling Pianos at the Water Street Inn. For tickets visit www.WaterStreetInn.Eventbrite.com or call the front desk at 651.439.6000.
- Outing Lodge Events: Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: October 12th ~ A Bar of Soap in the Mouth | A Squeaky Clean Comedy Show. Find more information at www.thephipps.org
- St. Croix Off Broadway Events: Now thru October 27th ~ Same Time Next Year; November 30th thru January 5, 2019 ~ Sorry Wrong Chimney; March 8, 2019 thru May 18, 2019 ~ Honky Tonk Laundry. more information visit www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333 for reservations.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out downtown Afton: September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 20th.
- Afton House Inn Events: Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: every Tuesday night is Date Night from 4PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.
- St. Croix River Cruises: Champagne Brunch Cruises ~ September 23rd; Fajita & Margarita Cruise ~ September 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th October 2nd, 3rd; Italian Dinner Cruise ~ October 5th; Luncheon Cruise ~ September 18th, 20th; Treasure Island Casino ~ October 2nd; Fall Colors Cruise ~ September 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th, October 6th. Find more information at www.StCroixRiverCruises.com or call 651.436.8883.