Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: December 5th thru 9th; 2019 - January 9th thru 13th; February 6th thru 10th; March 6th thru 10th; April 3rd thru 7th; May 8th thru 12th. Where 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: December 1st & 2nd ~ Holiday Cheer; December 16th ~ Paint & Sip; 2019 - March 2nd from 10AM to 5PM & March 3rd from 11AM to 5PM ~ Cabin Fever Days; April 6th from 10AM to 5PM & April 7th from 11AM to 5PM ~ New Vintage Days; May 25th from 10AM to 5PM & May 26th from 11AM to 5PM ~ Tap the Barrel; June 8th, June 22nd, July 20th, August 3rd, August 17th & August 31st ~ Wine & Chocolate Dinner Cruise on the St. Croix River; October 26th from 10AM to 5PM & October 27th from 11AM to 5PM ~ Federweisser Tasting. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Events: December 30th ~ Customer Appreciation Day from Noon to 5PM. Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** November 24th thru December 23rd ~ Miracle on 34th Street. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- December 1st & 2nd ~ Rivertown Holiday | St. Croix Falls Mainstreet, The Overlook & Around Town. Find more information at www.thestcroixvalley.com.
- December 8th & 9th ~ Fawn-Doe-Rosa Paws Days from 10AM to 3PM each day. Find more information at www.facebook.com/Fawn-Doe-Rosa.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Event: December 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th ~ Holiday Cheers; 2019 - February 9th & 10th ~ ValenWine's Wine Tasting; March 16th & 17th ~ St. Patrick's Wine Tasting; April 13th & 14th ~ Spring into Wine; May 4th & 5th ~ Earth Art Spring Tour; May 11th & 12th ~ Happy Mother's Day!; May 25th & 26th ~ Barrel Tasting Weekend; June - September ~ Saturday Music Series from 1PM to 4PM; June 15th & 16th ~ Cars, Music & Food Fest; July 6th & 7th ~ Red White & Sangria; July 20th ~ Jazz Festival; September 7th & 8th ~ Grape Stomp Festival; September 21st & 22nd ~ Harvest Festival; October 12th & 13th ~ Oktober Wine Festival; October 26th & 27th ~ Wine-O-Ween; November 23rd & 24th ~ Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 14th & 15th ~ Holiday Cheers. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: December 8th ~ Holiday Boutique; December 9th ~ Art at the Winery; December 31st ~ Dueling Pianos. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- WI Interstate Park Events: For more information call: 715.483.3747.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area: Every Friday night ~ Night Moves from 8PM to 1AM. Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6315.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Wild Mountain Waterpark, Alpine Slides & Go-Karts information: www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6365.
- December 1st ~ Light Up Osceola - Held at Mill Pond Park from 4PM-7PM. Santa, Mrs. Claus & elves, campfires, wagon rides & kids goody bags just to name a few. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org or call 715.755.3300.
- Every Sunday in December ~ Visit Santa at the Autumn House Inn from 1PM to 4PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/AutumnHouseOsceola or call 715.417.3556.
- 5 Course In-Suite Dinner at the Autumn House Inn/St. Croix River Inn ~ Prix Fixe menu tailored to your tastes and delivered to your room one course at a time | reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com or call 715.417.3556.
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org or call 715.294.2787.
- Trollhaugen Events: Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.facebook.com/myhappyplacesomerset or call 715.247.4000.
- December 6th ~ 5-Course Repeal Day Bourbon & Cigar Dinner at 6PM. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- December 15th & 16th ~ Breakfast with Santa - 9AM to Noon each day. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM: December 7th & 8th ~ Bedlam; December 14th & 15th ~ Paul & Lorraine; December 21st & 22nd ~ Broken Spoke; December 28th & 29th ~ Langer Ball; December 31st ~ Paul & Lorraine from 8PM to midnight. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every Wednesday Night ~ enjoy a delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Outing Lodge Events: December 8th ~ Downtown Abbey Christmas Dinner | An English Christmas Culinary Event from 6:30PM to 9:30PM. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Friday & Saturday Nights | Enjoy wood-fired pizzas from 5PM to 8:30PM. Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: November 30th to December 16th ~ Bah, Humbug! Scrooge's Christmas Carol | Children's Theater; December 30th & 31st ~ That'll Be the Day; 2019 - February 15th to March 3rd ~ Willy Wonka Jr. | Children's Theater. Find more information at www.thephipps.org
- St. Croix Off Broadway Events: Now thru January 5, 2019 ~ Sorry Wrong Chimney; March 8, 2019 thru May 18, 2019 ~ Honky Tonk Laundry. For more information visit www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333 for reservations.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out downtown Afton: December 20th; 2019 - May 16th, June 20th, July 18th, August 15th, September 19th, October 17th.
- Afton House Inn Events: December 6th ~ Bacon & Beer Dinner; December 14th ~ 4-Course Holiday Wine Dinner. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: every Tuesday night is Date Night from 4PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.