Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Hudson - Wisconsin
Osceola - Wisconsin
Polk County - Wisconsin
Afton - Minnesota
Center City - Minnesota
Stillwater - Minnesota
St Croix Valley Info
Center City / Chisago Lakes Area
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals Sale - September 3rd to 7th; October 8th to 12th; November 5th to 9th; December 3rd to 7th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. From 8AM to 5PM.Find more information at www.picketfencegals.com
- Winehaven Winery Events: Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard ~ December 6th from 10AM to 5PM and December 7th 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.winehaven.com
- Happenings at the Festival Theatre: now playingto September 7th ~ The 39 Steps; October 2nd to 26th ~ The Miser; November 29th to December 28th ~ Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates.
- **Music at the Theatre** ~September 6th ~ Billy McLaughlin; September 20th ~ Barley Jacks; October 18th ~ The Whyte Orfield Band; November 8th ~ Lynne Rothrock & the Mood Swingers; December 6th ~ Girl Singers Christmas Show; December 26th ~ Monroe Crossing. Find more information about theatre happenings at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387
- At the Franconia Sculpture Park - April through November ~ the outdoor studio is open for visitors who would like to talk with artists about what they're creating; every Sunday May 15th through October 26th ~ at 2PM join the staff and artists for a 60-90 minute guided tour of the park's grounds and exhibition; May through October every 2nd and 4th Thursday ~ 3-D Symposiums at the Park - dinner at 6:30PM, presentations at 8PM - here's your chance to find out "how did they make that?". Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org
- Music On The Overlook ~ a FREE concert series at 6:30PM at the Overlook in downtown St. Croix Falls,WI:For more information on the 2014 season visit www.musicontheoverlook.com
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery ~ Acoustic Sundays - August 3rd to October 12th from 1-4PM: August 31st~ Billy Johnson. September 13th from 10AM to 8PM and September 14th from Noon to 5PM ~ Food and Wine Festival and Grape Stomp - free and open to the public. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wines and Chocolate ~ September 6th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wine and Cheese ~ September 20th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- August 30th ~ Music in the Vineyard at Wild Mountain Winery - from 3PM to 6PM featuring Michael Lane an acoustic guitar. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- September 4th ~ Pleasant Valley Orchard opens for the season. Open 10AM to 4PM daily. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- September 4th, 5th and 6th~ William Shakespeare's: The Tempest outdoors at Franconia Sculpture Park. Arrival: 6PM; Show: 6:30PM to sunset. Find more information at www.tempestfranconia.brownpapertickets.com
- September 13th ~ Autumnal Palette: Wine & Canvas - at the Festival Theatre from 1PM to 4PM. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715-483-3387.
- September 29th ~ Brat Feed & Old Fashioned Apple Pie Social from 11AM to 4PM at the Pleasant Valley Orchard. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- October 6th ~ St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest. Find more information at www.scfaf.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Friday and Saturday evenings ~ at 6PM Chef Ben and Chef Andrew serve up a Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html or call715.294.4248
- Farmers Market ~ Early June to October held at the Millpond Park from 2PM to 6PM. Enjoy locally produced goods.
- August 30th~ Take Flight - Trolls First Annual Music and Brew Festival: an all day craft brew and music festival at Trollhaugen. Call 715.755.2955 for more information.
- September 5th, 6th and 7th~ 90th Annual Osceola Community Fair. Find the schedule of events at www.osceolacommunityfair.com
- September 6th ~ Wheels 'n Wings: 34th Annual Car and Air Show - Amazing Car Show and Aerobatics; 750+ Classic Cars and Motorcycles; Radar Run and more. Find more information at www.wheelswings.com
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their newest Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Find more information atwww.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11:30PM. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.439.6000.
- September 25th~ Water Street Inn: Five Course Scotch and Cigar Dinner - featuring The Lost Distilleries. Reservations required. Call 651.439.6000
- Cruisin' on the Croix - Stillwater's Hot Rod and Vintage Car Show with Live Music from 5PM to 9PM. August 27th ~ Holy Rocka Rollaz. Find more information at www.ilovestillwater.com
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ September 18th; October 16th; November 20th; December 18th from 5-8PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/ultimategirlsnightout
- September 11th~ Vineyards of the St. Croix: 14th Annual Wine Tasting and "Around The World" Gourmet Dinner Cruise. Reservations required. Call 651.436.8883
- St. Croix River Cruises offers: Fireworks Dinner Cruise ~ August 8th~ Jimmie Walker from 7PM to 7:30PM; Friday Night Dinner Cruises from 6:30PM to 8:45PM; Hawaiian Luau Cruises from 4:30PM to 9:30PM; Treasure Island Casino Cruises from 9AM to Noon: September 9th, October 7th and October 14th.Fajitas & Margaritas Cruise ~ Every Wednesday and Thursday evening June - September from 6:15PM to 8:30PM. Find more cruise information at www.stcroixrivercruises.com or call 651.436.8883.