Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: March 7th thru 11th; April 11th thru 15th; May 9th thru 13th; June 6th thru 10th; July 11th thru 15th; August 8th thru 12th; September 5th thru 9th; October 3rd thru 7th; November 7th thru 11th; December 5th thru 9th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: March 11th, April 15th, May 6th, June 10th ~ Paint & Sip from noon to 2PM; March 3rd & 4th ~ Cabin Fever Days; April 7th & 8th ~ New Vintage Days; June 2nd, July 7th, July 28th, August 18th & September 1st ~ Wine & Chocolate on the St. Croix River from 7PM to 10PM; October 27th & 28th ~ Federweisser Tasting; November 17th & 18th ~ 20th Annual Cheese and Chocolate Weekend; December 1st & 2nd ~ Holiday Cheer. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- July 11th thru 16th ~ Karl Oskar Days held in Lindstrom.
- North Folk Winery Events: January to April ~ Tastings and special events by appointment. Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** March 10th thru 19th ~ Peter Pan; April 13th thru 29th ~ Lone Star Spirits; May 17th thru 20th ~ The Amish Project; June 16th thru July 13th ~ The Fantastics; July 14th thru August 5th ~ Leading Ladies; July 15th thru August 6th ~ Rumors; August 11th thru 26th ~ Elephant's Graveyard; August 12th thru 27th ~ The Children's Hour; September 7th thru 16th ~ Cinderella; September 8th thru 17th ~ Children of Mystery River; October 6th thru 27th ~ Little Women; November 24th thru December 23rd ~ Miracle on 34th Street. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Sunday Afternoon Music at the Historic Taylors Falls Memorial Community Center from 2PM to 4PM. Tickets are $10 at the door; cash or check only. March 11th ~ The Dead Pigeons; March 25th ~ King Wilkie's Dream; April 22nd ~ Amanda Oliver and the New Pedestrians.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: April to November ~ Artists Making New Work; May to October ~ Tour Program every Sunday at 2PM; June 23rd, July 21st, August 25th ~ Music at Franconia; August 11th ~ Resident Artisits Hot Metal Pour; September 22nd ~ Art & Artists Celebration from 11AM to 7PM. Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Open Friday from 2PM to 6PM; Saturday Noon to 6PM; Sunday Noon to 6PM. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: March 17th & 18th ~ St. Patrick's Wine Tasting; April 21st & 22nd ~ Spring Into Wine; May 5th & 6th ~ Earth Art Spring Tour; May 12th ~ Happy Mother's Day!; May 26th & 27th ~ Barrel Tasting Weekend; June 16th & 17th ~ Cars, Music & Food Festival; June 30th & July 1st ~ Red White & Sangria Weekend; July 21st ~ Jazz Festival; September 8th & 9th ~ Grape Stomp Festival; September 22nd & 23rd ~ Harvest Festival; October 13th & 14th ~ Oktober Wine Festival; October 27th & 28th ~ Wine-O-Ween; November 17th & 18th ~ Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th ~ Holiday Cheers. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: March 3rd, April 7th, May 14th, June 22nd ~ Art at the Winery from 1PM to 3PM; March 10th ~ Polar Wine Party; March 17th ~ Explore Your Palate; March 31st ~ Comedy Night featuring Todd Andrews; April 21st ~ The Bazaar from Noon to 4PM; May 5th & 6th ~ Open House; May 12th ~ Comedy Night; June 16th & 17th ~ Food Pairing Weekend. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- WI Interstate Park Events: March 18th ~ Bluebirds | Create Your Own Bluebird House from 1PM to 2PM. For more information call: 715.483.3747.
- July 20th thru 22nd ~ Wannigan Days. More information to follow.
- Juneberry Cafe Classes: Find more detailed information at www.juneberrycafe.com/classes.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area: Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6315
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org or call 715.294.2787.
- April 19th to 21st ~ Ladies Spring Fling held at the St. Croix ArtBarn is more than just shopping | Fashion Show, Appetizers, Beverages and Music. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org.
- June 8th to 10th ~ Shady Acres LLC 1st Annual Barn Sale. For more information contact Gwen at email@example.com.
- Dinner Delights at the St. Croix River Inn ~ Select Saturdays each month | limited seating | reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com or call 715.294.2545.
- Messy Mondays at Gullywubbles - main street Osceola. Classes are offered at 10AM and 1PM and are $10. Their shop is YOUR craft room. Find more information at www.facebook.com/gullywubbles.
- Music at Tippy's: Every Thursday night is Ladies Night. Find more information at www.tippycanoes.com or call 715.294.4777.
- Trollhaugen Events: Music in the Skolhaugen Lounge from 10PM to 1AM: March 2nd ~ Beebe Gallini; March 9th ~ Cold Water Callin'. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Newly added: Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: March 2nd, 3rd & 4th ~ Vintage Charm Tour from 10AM to 5PM. My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.facebook.com/myhappyplacesomerset or call 715.247.4000.
- Water Street Inn and Charlie's Pub Events: Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM: March 2nd & 3rd ~ Bedlam; March 9th & 10th ~ Langer Ball; March 16th ~ Pete & Leslie in the pub from 7:30PM to 11:30PM and Jolly Groggers in the pub tent from 7PM to 10PM; March 17th ~ in the pub: Paul & Lorraine from noon to 3PM, O’Reilly O from 3:30PM to 7PM and Legacy from 7:30PM to 11:30PM and in the pub tent: Michelle, Pete and Leslie from Hounds of Finn from 12:30PM to 2:30PM, Jolly Groggers from 3PM to 6:30PM and Hounds of Finn from 7PM to 11PM; March 23rd & 24th ~ Paul & Lorraine; March 30th & 31st ~ Tom Dahill. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every Tuesday Night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Tuesday & Wednesday Night ~ enjoy a delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every 3rd Thursday ~ Dueling Pianos at the Water Street Inn. For tickets visit www.WaterStreetInn.Eventbrite.com or call the front desk at 651.439.6000.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Pizza Nights offering wood fired pizzas every Friday from 5PM to 9PM and Saturdays from 2PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400
- Outing Lodge Events: April 28th ~ Paris in the 20s Dinner - a French Culinary Dinner; May 26th ~ Spring in Tuscany Dinner - a Seasonal Italian Culinary Dinner; June 30th ~ Argentine Grill Dinner - an Argentine Outdoor Meat Grill. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: March 9th thru the 25th ~ Once Upon a Mattress; March 25th ~ Phipps Choral Society | Holy Week Performance; May 4th thru the 13th ~ Goldilocks and the Three Pigs; May 12th ~ Dan Newton's Cafe Accordion Orchestra; May 20th ~ Reuben Ristrom & the Bourbon Street Boys Jazz Band; June 1st thru the 17th ~ The Red Box. For information and tickets visit www.thephipps.org or call 715.386.8409.
- St. Croix Off Broadway Dinner Theater Events: March 9th thru May 19, 2018 ~ Don't Hug Me, We're Family. Find more information at www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out: March 15th, April 19th, May 17th, June 21st, July 19th, August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 20th. In downtown Afton from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.exploreafton.com.
- Afton House Inn Events: March 9th ~ 5-Course South American Dinner; April 1st ~ Easter Brunch Buffet from 9AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: Every Tuesday night from 4PM to 9PM ~ Date Night Special. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.