Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: December 6th thru 10th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Events: Every Friday Night ~ Gourmet Pizza Night beginning at 5PM; December 8th ~ String 'n Things; December 15th ~ Carols & Candles. Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box**November 25th thru December 24th ~ It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Open Friday from 2PM to 6PM; Saturday Noon to 6PM; Sunday Noon to 6PM. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: Holiday Cheers ~ December 9th and 10th, 16th and 17th, 23rd. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: Holiday Boutique ~ December 9th, 12th, 16th. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- Juneberry Cafe Classes: Find more detailed information at www.juneberrycafe.com/classes.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area is open for skiing and snowboarding. Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- December 14th ~ A Holiday Starlight Shopping Night - Downtown Osceola from 3PM to 9PM. Watch for the luminaries at participating businesses!
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org.
- One evening each month ~ Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Visit their web site www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html for details or call 715.294.4248.
- Messy Mondays at Gullywubbles - main street Osceola. Classes are offered at 10AM and 1PM and are $10. Their shop is YOUR craft room. Find more information at www.facebook.com/gullywubbles.
- Music at Tippy's: Every Thursday night is Ladies Night. Find more information at www.tippycanoes.com or call 715.294.4777.
- Trollhaugen Events: Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Newly added: Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: December 12th ~ Moms, Muffins & Massages from 8AM to 10AM. My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.MyHappyPlace.boutique or call 715.247.4000.
- December 7th ~ Old Forester Dinner served at 6PM at the Water Street Inn. For reservations call 651.439.6000.
- December 9th & 10th ~ Frozen Breakfast with Santa served from 9AM to Noon at the Water Street Inn. Reservations required so call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM: December 8th & 9th ~ Langer Ball; December 15th & 16th ~ Broken Spoke; December 22nd & 23rd ~ Tom Dahill; December 29th, 30th & 31st ~ Special New Years Eve Show with Paul & Lorraine. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every Tuesday Night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Tuesday & Wednesday Night ~ enjoy a delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every 3rd Thursday ~ Dueling Pianos at the Water Street Inn. For tickets visit www.WaterStreetInn.Eventbrite.com or call the front desk at 651.439.6000.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Pizza Nights offering wood fired pizzas every Friday from 5PM to 9PM and Saturdays from 2PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Culinary Outings at the Outing Lodge: December 16th ~ Downtown Abbey Christmas Supper and Sleigh Rides. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: December 8th-10th, 14th-17th ~ A Charlie Brown Christmas. For information and tickets visit www.thephipps.org or call 715.386.8409.
- St. Croix Off Broadway Dinner Theater Events: December 1st thru January 6, 2018 ~ Chasing Christmas; March 9th thru May 19, 2018 ~ Don't Hug Me, We're Family. Find more information at www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ December 21st; 2018 ~ January 18th, February 15th, March 15th, April 19th, May 17th, June 21st, July 19th, August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 20th. In downtown Afton from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.exploreafton.com.
- Afton House Inn Events: December 7th ~ Bacon & Beer Dinner; December 15th ~ Holiday Wine Dinner; December 23rd ~ Christmas To Go Pick Up; December 31st ~ New Years Eve Dining. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: Every Tuesday night from 4PM to 9PM ~ Date Night Special. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.