Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: November 1st thru 5th; December 6th thru 10th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: Federweisser and Roter Rauscher Festival - October 28th from 10AM to 5PM and October 29th from 11AM to 5PM; Cheese and Chocolate Weekend at Winehaven - November 18th from 10AM to 5PM and November 19th from 11AM to 5PM; Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard - December 2nd from 10AM to 5PM and December 3rd from 11AM to 5PM. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Events: Every Friday Night ~ Gourmet Pizza Night beginning at 5PM; Music at the Winery from 5:30PM to 7:30PM: October 20th ~ Bjerke Unplugged; November 10th ~ Why Worry; November 17th ~ Peter Klug; December 1st ~ King Wilkies Dream; December 8th ~ String 'n Things; December 15th ~ Carols & Candles. Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** October 7th thru the 29th ~ Death of a Salesman; November 25th thru December 24th ~ It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: Now to October 31st ~ Tour Program - Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM and free every Sunday at 2PM; Now to November ~ Artists Making New Work; Now to October ~ Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month - 6PM Dinner and 8PM Discussion. Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Open Friday from 2PM to 6PM; Saturday Noon to 6PM; Sunday Noon to 6PM. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: Saturday Music Series from 1PM to 4PM: November 18th ~ Lehto & Wright; November 19th ~ Zach Harris Jazz Duo; December 2nd ~ Roe Family Singers. Wine-O-Ween ~ October 28th and 29th; Cheese and Chocolate Weekend ~ November 18th and 19th; Holiday Cheers ~ December 9th and 10th, 16th and 17th, 23rd. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: Friday Getaways: Every Friday night now thru Labor Day Weekend from 4PM to 7PM. Acoustic Sundays: October 22nd ~ Dan Israel; October 29th ~ Cole Thomas; November 5th ~ Tim Cheesebrow; November 12th ~ Cole Thomas; November 19th ~ Matthew Lipschultz; November 26th ~ Tim Fast. Paint & Sip ~ October 28th, November 11th, December 17th; Comedy Night ~ November 24th; Dancing at the Dragonfly ~ October 19th, November 16th; Food Pairing Weekend ~ November 18th and 19th; Holiday Boutique ~ December 2nd, 9th, 12th, 16th. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Weekends to end of October ~ Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch; October 20th to 31st ~ 12 Days of Halloween; October 28th ~ Pumpkin Bake-Off; November 1st till close of season ~ November Barn Sale from 10AM to 5PM; November 30th, December 1st & 2nd ~ Christmas Barn Sale from 10AM to 4PM. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- November 24th to 26th ~ Taylors Falls Lighting Festival. Find more information at www.fallschamber.org or call 715.483.3580.
- December 2nd ~ St. Croix Falls Rivertown Holiday. Find more information at www.fallschamber.org or call 715.483.3580.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area is open for skiing and snowboarding. Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: October 20th to October 22nd ~ Pumpkin Express. Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: October 28th ~ The High 48s Bluegrass Band; ArtBarn Fall Class Line Up. Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org.
- November 17th & 18th ~ Doe on the Go - Friday and Saturday Hunting Weekend. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org/doe-on-the-go.html.
- December 2nd ~ Light Up Osceola from 4PM to 7PM at Millpond Park. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org/light-up-osceola.
- One evening each month ~ Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Visit their web site www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html for details or call 715.294.4248.
- Messy Mondays at Gullywubbles - main street Osceola. Classes are offered at 10AM and 1PM and are $10. Their shop is YOUR craft room. Find more information at www.facebook.com/gullywubbles.
- Music at Tippy's: Every Thursday night is Ladies Night with Savanna Hall. Find more information at www.tippycanoes.com or call 715.294.4777.
- Trollhaugen Events: Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Newly added: Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: November 10th ~ Winter Wonderland Event - Entertainment, refreshments & 20% off one item (excluding furniture). My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.MyHappyPlace.boutique or call 715.247.4000.
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM and Summer - weather permitting on the patio from 1PM to 5PM: October 20th & 21st ~ Broken Spoke; October 27th & 28th ~ Tiller Black. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every 3rd Thursday ~ Dueling Pianos at the Water Street Inn. For tickets visit www.WaterStreetInn.Eventbrite.com or call the front desk at 651.439.6000.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Pizza Nights offering wood fired pizzas every Friday from 5PM to 9PM and Saturdays from 2PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Culinary Outings at the Outing Lodge: October 28th ~ Halloween Costume Ball; November 18th ~ Monet's Table - French Dinner; December 16th ~ Downtown Abbey Christmas Supper and Sleigh Rides. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: For information and tickets visit www.thephipps.org or call 715.386.8409.
- St. Croix Off Broadway Dinner Theater Events: December 1st thru January 6, 2018 ~ Chasing Christmas; March 9th thru May 19, 2018 ~ Don't Hug Me, We're Family. Find more information at www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ November 16th, December 21st. In downtown Afton from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.exploreafton.com.
- Swirl Wine Bar Events: Every Tuesday Night ~ Date Night Special from 4PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010 or 651.436.8883.
- Afton*Hudson Cruise Line Cruises: October 20th & 27th ~ Italian Dinner Cruise at 6:30PM; October 22nd ~ Fall Color Champagne Brunch Cruise; October 21st ~ Oktoberfest Cruise. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.