Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Hudson - Wisconsin
Osceola - Wisconsin
Polk County - Wisconsin
Afton - Minnesota
Center City - Minnesota
Stillwater - Minnesota
St Croix Valley Info
Center City / Chisago Lakes Area
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals Sale - November 5th to 9th; December 3rd to 7th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. From 8AM to 5PM.Find more information at www.picketfencegals.com
- Winehaven Winery Events: Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard ~ December 6th from 10AM to 5PM and December 7th 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.winehaven.com
- Happenings at the Festival Theatre: November 29th to December 28th ~ Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates.
- **Music at the Theatre** ~ November 8th ~ Lynne Rothrock & the Mood Swingers; December 6th ~ Girl Singers Christmas Show; December 26th ~ Monroe Crossing. Find more information about theatre happenings at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387
- At the Franconia Sculpture Park - April through November ~ the outdoor studio is open for visitors who would like to talk with artists about what they're creating. Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery ~ Acoustic Sundays: November 9th- Linda Peterson; November 16th - Tom Pletscher: November 23rd- TBD; November 30th - Russell from MN; December 7th - Russell from MN; December 14th - TBD; December 21st- Linda Peterson; December 28th- TBD. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: November 1st till close of season ~ November Barn Sale from 10AM to 5PM. December 4th, 5th and 6th ~ Christmas Barn Sale from 10AM to 4PM. Open 10AM to 4PM daily. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- November 29th to December 1st~ Taylors Falls Lighting Festival - crafts, art, decorations, booya, chili, clogging and more. Find more information at www.fallschamber.org/event-calendar/the-lighting-festival or call 715.483.358
- December 7th and December 8th~ Rivertown Holiday - a time to celebrate the season; visit with Santa, shop, eat, donate for those in need and spend a day downtown. Find more information at www.fallschamber.org/event-calendar/st-croix-rivertown-holiday of call 715.483.3580.
- December 6th ~ Holiday Boutique at the Dancing Dragonfly Winery from 11AM to 7PM. Find more information at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- December 31st ~ New Years Eve Dinner at the Dancing Dragonfly Winery from 6PM to 9PM features caterers John and Christine Schitz from Lake Elmo Inn. Call 715.483.9463 for reservations.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area is open for skiing and snowboarding. Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Friday and Saturday evenings ~ at 6PM Chef Ben and Chef Andrew serve up a Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html or call715.294.4248
- Rivertown Artworks ~ is now open in Osceola and features: potters - Rustic Road Pottery and The Potters Shed; art, cards, Neumann Farm Gift Baskets, products from Thymes, Wire and Whimsy and much, much more. Find more information at www.facebook.com/pages/RiverTown-Artworks/715122955235670
- November 21st and November 22nd ~ Doe On The Go - Shop Osceola businesses offering a host of Doe specials, drawings, tastings and Make-N-Takes. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org/events-calendar
- November 29th ~ Shop Small Business Saturday and Winter Market - Specials and promotions at downtown merchants offering unique gifts for family and friends. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org/events-calendar.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their newest Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Find more information atwww.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM. November 7th and 8th: Hounds of Finn; November 14th and 15th: Lojo Russo; November 21st: Bedlam; November 28th:Wild Colonial Bhoys; December 5th and 6th:Tom Dahill; December 12th:Bedlam: December 19th: Hounds of Finn.Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.439.6000.
- November 29th ~ Babette's Feast at the Outing Lodge. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com
- December 14th ~ Breakfast with Santa at The Water Street Inn from 9AM to Noon. For more information call 651.439.6000.
- December 20th ~ English Christmas at the Outing Lodge. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts ~ November 7th to November 30th:Seussical; December 4th to December 14th:Bah, Humbug Scrooge's Christmas Carol. Concerts: December 6th:Christmas Carols Past, Present and Future; December 20th:Dave Wickerham at 2PM. For information and tickets visit www.thephipps.org or call 715.386.2305.
- Girls Night Out - Downtown Hudson ~ November 6th from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.hudsonindependentbusinessassociation.com or call 715.386.8411.
- November 21st~ Evening Dazzle Tour of Homes from 6PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.hudsonwi.org/chamber_events/christmas-tour-of-homes-craft-sale--2
- November 22nd~ Christmas Craft Sale and Marketplace at Hudson House Grand Hotel from 9AM to 5:30PM
- November 22nd from 10AM to 5PM and November 23rd from Noon to 4PM~ Christmas Tour of Homes. Find more information at www.hudsonwi.org/chamber_events.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ November 20th; December 18th from 5-8PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/ultimategirlsnightout
- November 21st~ Autumn Harvest Wine Dinner - with Chef Ryan and owner Dave Jarvis. Call 651.436.8883 for reservations.
- November 27th ~ Thanksgiving Day Buffet at The Afton House Inn - serving from 11AM to 5PM. Reservations required at 651.436.8883. Or Turkey To Go Packages - orders must be placed by November 25th at noon by calling 651.436.8883.
- December 19th ~ Annual Holiday Wine Dinner - with Chef Ryan and owner Dave Jarvis. Call 651.436.8883 for reservations.
- January 16, 2015~ January Italian Wine Dinner - with Chef Ryan and owner Dave Jarvis. Call 651.436.8883 for reservations.