Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: May 9th thru 13th; June 6th thru 10th; July 11th thru 15th; August 8th thru 12th; September 5th thru 9th; October 3rd thru 7th; November 7th thru 11th; December 5th thru 9th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: May 6th, June 10th ~ Paint & Sip from noon to 2PM; June 2nd, July 7th, July 28th, August 18th & September 1st ~ Wine & Chocolate on the St. Croix River from 7PM to 10PM; October 27th & 28th ~ Federweisser Tasting; November 17th & 18th ~ 20th Annual Cheese and Chocolate Weekend; December 1st & 2nd ~ Holiday Cheer. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- July 11th thru 16th ~ Karl Oskar Days held in Lindstrom.
- North Folk Winery Events: Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held at Franklin Square Black Box** May 17th thru 20th ~ The Amish Project; June 16th thru July 13th ~ The Fantastics; July 14th thru August 5th ~ Leading Ladies; July 15th thru August 6th ~ Rumors; August 11th thru 26th ~ Elephant's Graveyard; August 12th thru 27th ~ The Children's Hour; September 7th thru 16th ~ Cinderella; September 8th thru 17th ~ Children of Mystery River; October 6th thru 27th ~ Little Women; November 24th thru December 23rd ~ Miracle on 34th Street. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Music on the Overlook: 2018 Summer Schedule is complete so visit www.musicontheoverlook.com to view the full schedule.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: April to November ~ Artists Making New Work; May to October ~ Tour Program every Sunday at 2PM; June 23rd, July 21st, August 25th ~ Music at Franconia; August 11th ~ Resident Artisits Hot Metal Pour; September 22nd ~ Art & Artists Celebration from 11AM to 7PM. Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Open Friday from 2PM to 6PM; Saturday Noon to 6PM; Sunday Noon to 6PM. Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: May 5th & 6th ~ Earth Art Spring Tour; May 12th ~ Happy Mother's Day!; May 26th & 27th ~ Barrel Tasting Weekend; June 16th & 17th ~ Cars, Music & Food Festival; June 30th & July 1st ~ Red White & Sangria Weekend; July 21st ~ Jazz Festival; September 8th & 9th ~ Grape Stomp Festival; September 22nd & 23rd ~ Harvest Festival; October 13th & 14th ~ Oktober Wine Festival; October 27th & 28th ~ Wine-O-Ween; November 17th & 18th ~ Cheese & Chocolate Weekend; December 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th ~ Holiday Cheers. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: May 14th, June 22nd ~ Art at the Winery from 1PM to 3PM; May 5th & 6th ~ Open House; May 12th ~ Comedy Night; June 16th & 17th ~ Food Pairing Weekend. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- WI Interstate Park Events: For more information call: 715.483.3747.
- May 4th ~ Falls Sampler | A Taste & Sample Event: Wine - Craft Beer - Delicious Edibles held at the Polk County Fair Grounds. Find more information at www.fallschamber.org/falls-sampler.
- June 9th ~ Home & Garden Show from 9AM to 5PM. Cool Junk * Yard Tools * Crafts * Plant Swap. Held at the Polk County Fairgrounds. For more information call 612.385.4598.
- Taylors Falls Boat Cruises: May 12th ~ Mother's Day Eve Dinner Cruise at 6PM; May 13th ~ Mother's Day Brunch Cruise at 10:30AM or 1:30PM; June 16th ~ Father's Day Dinner Cruise + Beer Tasting from 6PM to 9PM; June 17th ~ Father's Day Brunch Cruise at 10:30AM or 12:30PM. For reservations or information call 651.465.6315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 20th thru 22nd ~ Wannigan Days. More information at www.wannigans.com.
- Juneberry Cafe Classes: Find more detailed information at www.juneberrycafe.com/classes.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area: Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6315.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Wild Mountain Waterpark, Alpine Slides & Go-Karts information: www.wildmountain.com or call 651.465.6365.
- Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway Events: May 13th ~ Brunch & Dinner Train Rides. Check out a detailed schedule at www.TransportationMuseum.org or call 715.755.3570.
- St. Croix ArtBarn Events: Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.org or call 715.294.2787.
- May 5th & 6th ~ Wine & Painting Party from Noon to 6PM located at Southern Belle Nursery. For information call 715.294.3129.
- May 11th to 13th ~ St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour - 62 potters at 7 locations.
- May 13th ~ Mother's Day Breakfast Brunch Buffet at Tippy Canoes served from 9AM to 2PM.
- June 1st & 2nd ~ Rhubarb Days held at Mill Pond Park. Find more information at www.rhubarbdays.com.
- Movies Under the Stars held at Mill Pond Park from 8PM to 11PM bring your lawn chair or blanket! June 1st ~ Wonder; June 23rd ~ Cars; July 21st ~ My Little Pony Movie; August 4th ~ Thor.
- June 8th to 10th ~ Shady Acres LLC 1st Annual Barn Sale. For more information contact Gwen at email@example.comDinner
- Delights at the St. Croix River Inn ~ Select Saturdays each month | limited seating | reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com or call 715.417.3556.
- Music at Tippy's: Every Thursday night is Ladies Night. Find more information at www.tippycanoes.com or call 715.294.4777.
- Trollhaugen Events: May 25th to 28th ~ Monster Trucks - 50th Annual Memorial Off-Road Rally. Find more information on this event at www.memorial4x4.org. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com or call 715.755.2955.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Newly added: Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.facebook.com/myhappyplacesomerset or call 715.247.4000.
- Water Street Inn and Charlie's Pub Events: Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM: May 4th & 5th ~ Bedlam; May 6th ~ Joel Kachel from 1PM to 5PM; May 11th & 12th ~ The Langers Ball; May 13th ~ Inland Seas from 1PM to 5PM; May 18th & 19th ~ Broken Spoke. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- Every Tuesday Night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Tuesday & Wednesday Night ~ enjoy a delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every 3rd Thursday ~ Dueling Pianos at the Water Street Inn. For tickets visit www.WaterStreetInn.Eventbrite.com or call the front desk at 651.439.6000.
- Outing Lodge Events: May 26th ~ Spring in Tuscany Dinner - a Seasonal Italian Culinary Dinner; June 30th ~ Argentine Grill Dinner - an Argentine Outdoor Meat Grill. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- May 13th ~ Mother's Day Brunch served from 9AM to 4PM at the Water Street Inn. For reservations call 651.439.6000.
- St. Croix Chocolate Co. Events located in Marine on the St. Croix: Find more information at www.stcroixchocolateco.com or call 651.433.1400.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: May 4th thru the 13th ~ Goldilocks and the Three Pigs; May 12th ~ Dan Newton's Cafe Accordion Orchestra; May 20th ~ Reuben Ristrom & the Bourbon Street Boys Jazz Band. Find more information at www.thephipps.org
- St. Croix Off Broadway Events: Now playing thru May 19th ~ Don't Hug Me, We're Family. For more information visit www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333 for reservations.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out downtown Afton: May 17th, June 21st, July 19th, August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 20th.
- Afton House Inn Events: May 13th ~ Mother's Day Brunch Buffet served from 9AM to 5PM or enjoy a Mother's Day Brunch Cruise from 11AM to 1PM or 2:30PM to 4:30PM; June 16th ~ Father's Day Brunch & Brunch Cruise. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- Swirl My Wine Bar Events: every Tuesday night is Date Night from 4PM to 9PM. Find more information at www.swirlmywine.com or call 651.436.2010.
- St. Croix River Cruises: Champagne Brunch Cruises ~ May 20th, May 27th, July 1st, July 8th, with a theater option June 3rd, June 10th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th & August 5th; Fajita & Margarita ~ May 15th, 16th, 22nd & 30th, June 13th, 20th, 26th & 27th, July 10th, 11th, 18th, 24th, 25th & 31st, August 1st; Fireworks Cruises ~ display only - July 1st Hudson & July 4th Stillwater; Fireworks Dinner Cruises ~ July 1st Hudson & July 4th Stillwater; Italian Dinner Cruise ~ May 25th, June 1st, 8th, 22nd & 29th, July 6th, 20th & 27th, August 3rd; Luncheon Cruise ~ August 2nd; The Laff Boat * Comedy Dinner Cruise Line Up ~ May 18th - Comedians Rox Tarrant, Jason Schommer, Karen Pickering & Jodie Maruska, June 15th - Tim Cavanaugh, July 13th - Fancy Ray McCloney, August 17th - Jeff Gerbino, September 7th - Tim Bedore; Riverfest Cruise ~ July 20th; Treasure Island Casino ~ July 17th. Find more information at www.StCroixRiverCruises.com or call 651.436.8883.