Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Hudson - Wisconsin
Osceola - Wisconsin
Polk County - Wisconsin
Afton - Minnesota
Center City - Minnesota
Stillwater - Minnesota
St Croix Valley Info
Center City / Chisago Lakes Area
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals Sale - July 2nd to 6th; August 6th to 10th; September 3rd to 7th; October 8th to 12th; November 5th to 9th; December 3rd to 7th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. From 8AM to 5PM.Find more information atwww.picketfencegals.com
- Winehaven Winery Events: Raspberries and Wine Festival ~ July 12th from 10AM to 5PM and July13th from 11AM to 5PM; 16th Annual Rhubarb Frenzy ~ August 16th from 10AM to 5PM and August 17th from 11AM to 5PM; Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard ~ December 6th from 10AM to 5PM and December 7th 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.winehaven.com
- Happenings at the Festival Theatre: June 19th to August 16th ~ A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum; July 5th to August 17th ~ Almost Maine; July 19th to 31st ~ The Frogs; August 9th to September 7th ~ The 39 Steps; October 2nd to 26th ~ The Miser; November 29th to December 28th ~ Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates.
- **Music at the Theatre** ~September 6th ~ Billy McLaughlin; September 20th ~ Barley Jacks; October 18th ~ The Whyte Orfield Band; November 8th ~ Lynne Rothrock & the Mood Swingers; December 6th ~ Girl Singers Christmas Show; December 26th ~ Monroe Crossing. Find more information about theatre happenings at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387
- At the Franconia Sculpture Park - April through November ~ the outdoor studio is open for visitors who would like to talk with artists about what they're creating; every Sunday May 15th through October 26th ~ at 2PM join the staff and artists for a 60-90 minute guided tour of the park's grounds and exhibition; May through October every 2nd and 4th Thursday ~ 3-D Symposiums at the Park - dinner at 6:30PM, presentations at 8PM - here's your chance to find out "how did they make that?". Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org
- Music On The Overlook ~ a FREE concert series at 6:30PM at the Overlook in downtown St. Croix Falls,WI: June 28th ~ Shakespeare Live "Romeo & Juliet"; July 12th - Country Night with Boss Grant & The Johnny Cash Review; July 19th - Wannigan Days Street Dance with We Fest Country Music Tours Hitchville Band; July 26th - Annual Kids & Family Fun Night. For more information on the 2014 season visit www.musicontheoverlook.com
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery ~ Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wines and Chocolate ~ July 5th; August 2nd and September 6th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wine and Cheese ~ July 19th; August 9th and September 20th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- September 13th ~ Autumnal Palette: Wine & Canvas - at the Festival Theatre from 1PM to 4PM. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715-483-3387.
- September 29th ~ Brat Feed & Old Fashioned Apple Pie Social from 11AM to 4PM at the Pleasant Valley Orchard. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- October 6th ~ St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest. Find more information at www.scfaf.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Friday and Saturday evenings ~ at 6PM Chef Ben and Chef Andrew serve up a Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.htmlor call715.294.4248.
- Movies Under The Stars: bring your lawn chair or blanket to this FREE event held at Millpond Park at dusk and enjoy an old fashion family movie fun night. July 12th - Frozen; July 26th - Indian Jones and the Last Crusade; August 9th - The Lego Movie; August 23rd - Ender's Game.
- Farmers Market ~ Early June to October held at the Millpond Park from 2PM to 6PM. Enjoy locally produced goods.
- Music in the Park: bring your lawn chair or blanket to this FREE event held at the Millpond Park at 6PM. July 11th - Jam Night; July 18th - Horseshoes and Handgrenades; July 25th - Peter Neuman and The Real Deal * also Classic Car Night and Steak Fry; August 1st - The Ricks; August 8th - Indianhead Chorus at 6PM and the Kevin Carlson Band at 7PM.
- St. Croix Art Barn Events: August 13th and 14th ~ Broadway at the Barn at 7PM. Find more information at www.stcroixartbarn.com
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their newest Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Find more information atwww.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11:30PM. July 4th & 5th ~ Sister Tree; July 11th & 12th ~ Hounds of Finn; July18th & 19th ~ Bedlam; July 25th & 26th ~ Tom Dahill; August 1st & 2nd ~ Paul & Lorraine; August 8th & 9th~ Bedlam; August 15th & 16th~ Broken Spoke; August 22nd & 23rd~ Hounds of Finn. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Cruisin' on the Croix - Stillwater's Hot Rod and Vintage Car Show with Live Music from 5PM to 9PM. June 25th ~ Yolo; July 2nd ~ Juke Box Live; July 9th ~ Holy Rocka Rollaz; July 16th and July 23rd ~ Juke Box Live; July 30th ~ Holy Rocka Rollaz; August 6th ~ Jeff Loven; August 13th ~ Yolo; August 20th ~ Juke Box Live; August 27th ~ Holy Rocka Rollaz. Find more information at www.ilovestillwater.com
- June 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th~ 3rd Annual Stillwater Live Music Days - 4 Days of Live Music Downtown Stillwater: Live on the North Patio of the Water Street Inn: Thursday the 26th from 6PM to 10PM - Tommy Bentz Band; Friday the 27th from 7:30PM to 11:30PM- Bedlam; Saturday the 28th from noon to 3PM- Paisley Road, from 3:30PM to 6:30PM- Sons of Soul, from 7:30PM to 11:30PM - Bedlam; Sunday the 29th from 1PM to 5PM- Eric Olson.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ July 17th; August 16th; September 18th; October 16th; November 20th; December 18th from 5-8PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/ultimategirlsnightout
- St. Croix River Cruises offers: Fireworks Dinner Cruise ~ July 4th & 5th; Fireworks only Cruise ~ July 5th; Comedy Dinner Cruises ~ July 11th ~ Monique Marvez from 7PM to 9:30PM; August 8th~ Jimmie Walker from 7PM to 7:30PM; Friday Night Dinner Cruises from 6:30PM to 8:45PM ~ June 6th and June 27th; Hawaiian Luau Cruises from 4:30PM to 9:30PM ~ July 6th, July 13th and July 27th;Treasure Island Casino Cruises from 9AM to noon ~ July 15th, August 12th, September 9th, October 7th and October 14th. Fajitas & Margaritas Cruise ~ Every Wednesday and Thursday evening June - September from 6:15PM to 8:30PM. Find more cruise information at www.stcroixrivercruises.com or call 651.436.8883.