Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Hudson - Wisconsin
Osceola - Wisconsin
Polk County - Wisconsin
Afton - Minnesota
Center City - Minnesota
Stillwater - Minnesota
St Croix Valley Info
Center City / Chisago Lakes Area
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals Sale - September 3rd to 7th; October 8th to 12th; November 5th to 9th; December 3rd to 7th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. From 8AM to 5PM.Find more information at www.picketfencegals.com
- Winehaven Winery Events: Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard ~ December 6th from 10AM to 5PM and December 7th 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.winehaven.com
- Happenings at the Festival Theatre: now playingto September 7th ~ The 39 Steps; October 2nd to 26th ~ The Miser; November 29th to December 28th ~ Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates.
- **Music at the Theatre** ~September 6th ~ Billy McLaughlin; September 20th ~ Barley Jacks; October 18th ~ The Whyte Orfield Band; November 8th ~ Lynne Rothrock & the Mood Swingers; December 6th ~ Girl Singers Christmas Show; December 26th ~ Monroe Crossing. Find more information about theatre happenings at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387
- At the Franconia Sculpture Park - April through November ~ the outdoor studio is open for visitors who would like to talk with artists about what they're creating; September 20th ~ 18th Annual Art and Artists Celebration; every Sunday May 15th through October 26th ~ at 2PM join the staff and artists for a 60-90 minute guided tour of the park's grounds and exhibition; May through October every 2nd and 4th Thursday ~ 3-D Symposiums at the Park - dinner at 6:30PM, presentations at 8PM - here's your chance to find out "how did they make that?". Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery ~ Acoustic Sundays - August 3rd to October 12th from 1-4PM: August 31st~ Billy Johnson. September 13th from 10AM to 8PM and September 14th from Noon to 5PM ~ Food and Wine Festival and Grape Stomp - free and open to the public. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wines and Chocolate ~ September 6th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- St. Croix River Dinner Cruises featuring Winehaven Wine and Cheese ~ September 20th. For information call 651.465.6315.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: September 13th and 14th ~ Hayrides and PYO Apples; Music at the Orchard: September 21st -Glenna Family Band; September 27th - Thea Ennen; October 4th- Paul Dennison and Friends; October 11th - Pleasant Valley Cloggers. September 28th and October 5th ~ Brat Feed and Old Fashioned Pie Social. November 1st till close of season ~ November Barn Sale from 10AM to 5PM. December 4th, 5th and 6th ~ Christmas Barn Sale from 10AM to 4PM. Open 10AM to 4PM daily. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- September 4th, 5th and 6th~ William Shakespeare's: The Tempest outdoors at Franconia Sculpture Park. Arrival: 6PM; Show: 6:30PM to sunset. Find more information at www.tempestfranconia.brownpapertickets.com
- September 13th ~ Autumnal Palette: Wine & Canvas - at the Festival Theatre from 1PM to 4PM. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715-483-3387.
- September 20th and 21st ~ 10th Annual Fall Festival at Chateau St. Croix: Live music, vendor booths and food vendors. Find more information at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- October 3rd ~ Bountiful Harvest Dinner from 6PM to 9PM and featuring Chef Jami Fisher. Reservations required. Find more information at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- October 4th ~ St. Croix Falls Autumn Fest. Find more information at www.scfaf.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Friday and Saturday evenings ~ at 6PM Chef Ben and Chef Andrew serve up a Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html or call715.294.4248
- Farmers Market ~ Early June to October held at the Millpond Park from 2PM to 6PM. Enjoy locally produced goods.
- August 30th~ Take Flight - Trolls First Annual Music and Brew Festival: an all day craft brew and music festival at Trollhaugen. Call 715.755.2955 for more information.
- September 5th, 6th and 7th~ 90th Annual Osceola Community Fair. Find the schedule of events at www.osceolacommunityfair.com
- September 6th ~ Wheels 'n Wings: 34th Annual Car and Air Show - Amazing Car Show and Aerobatics; 750+ Classic Cars and Motorcycles; Radar Run and more. Find more information at www.wheelswings.com
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their newest Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Find more information atwww.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11:30PM. September 19th and 20th~ Hounds of Finn; September 26th and 27th ~ Broken Spoke; October 3rd and 4th ~ Barry Nelson; October 10th and 11th~ Bedlam; October 17th and 18th~ Hounds of Finn; October 24th and 25th~ Tom Dahill; October 31st and November 1st~ Stirling Bridge. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.439.6000.
- September 25th~ Water Street Inn: Five Course Scotch and Cigar Dinner - featuring The Lost Distilleries. Reservations required. Call 651.439.6000.
- November 29th~ Babette's Feast at the Outing Lodge. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com
- December 20th~ English Christmas at the Outing Lodge. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ September 18th; October 16th; November 20th; December 18th from 5-8PM. Find more information at www.facebook.com/ultimategirlsnightout
- September 11th~ Vineyards of the St. Croix: 14th Annual Wine Tasting and "Around The World" Gourmet Dinner Cruise. Reservations required. Call 651.436.8883
- September 27th and 28th ~ Afton Art in the Park. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- St. Croix River Cruises offers: Friday Night Dinner Cruises from 6:30PM to 8:45PM: October 3rd, October 10th and October 17th; Hawaiian Luau Cruises from 4:30PM to 9:30PM; Treasure Island Casino Cruises from 9AM to Noon: September 9th, October 7th and October 14th. Fajitas & Margaritas Cruise ~from 6:15PM to 8:30PM: September 18th and 24th, October 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th; Fall Colors Cruise~ September 20th, September 27th and 28th, October 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th; Sunday Brunch Cruise ~ September 21st and 28th, October 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th; Comedy Dinner Cruisefrom 7PM to 9:30PM featuring Jim Wiggins; Oktoberfest Beer and Dinner Cruise ~ October 18th.Find more cruise information at www.stcroixrivercruises.com or call 651.436.8883.