Local Chambers and City Web Sites
In planning your next getaway, consider the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. Check the attractions and events of the area and find an activity relevant to your interests or those of your family. Schedule travel to one of the cities or towns located in the scenic valley of either MN or WI for a memorable vacation experience spent at one of our Member Inns.
Polk County Information
River Falls Chamber
Afton Area Business Association
St. Croix Valley Information
Center City, MN
Taylors Falls MN/St. Croix Falls WI
- Picket Fence Gals: December 7th to 11th ~ 25 creative vendors come together once a month for 5 days to showcase and sell their unique treasures. Times: Wednesday 3PM to 7PM; Thursday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM; Sunday 11AM to 5PM. Find more information at www.picketfencegals.net or call 651.334.1444.
- Winehaven Winery Events: December 3rd and 4th ~ Holiday Cheer at the Vineyard. Find more winery information at www.winehaven.com or call 651.257.1017.
- North Folk Winery Tasting Room is open with regular hours and Gourmet Pizza Night every Friday Night from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.northfolkwinery.com or call 651.674.7548.
- Performances at the Festival Theatre: **Due to theatre renovations performances are being held elsewhere** Thru December 24th ~ The Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas; December 24th ~ The Spirit of the Drum with Don Karsky; December 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 11th and 16th ~ The SantaLand Diaries. Find more information at www.festivaltheatre.org or call 715.483.3387.
- Franconia Sculpture Park Events: Find more information on all park events at www.franconia.org/event.html or call 651.257.6668.
- Wild Mountain Winery Events: Find more information at www.wildmountainwinery.com or call 651.583.3585.
- Chateau St. Croix Winery Events: December 10th and 11th ~ Holiday Cheers Weekend. Find more information about Chateau events at www.chateaustcroix.com or call 715.483.2556.
- Dancing Dragonfly Winery Events: Dancing at the Winery: December 16th ~ Waltz. Find information for all winery events at www.dancingdragonflywinery.com or call 715.483.9463.
- Pleasant Valley Orchard Events: Closed for the season. Find more information at www.pleasantvalleyorchard.com or call 651.257.9159.
- Wild Mountain Ski Area is open for skiing and snowboarding. Check their schedule at www.wildmountain.com.
- Wild Mountain Summer Recreation Area ~ Enjoy their New FreeFall - a two story tower with two platforms at varying heights and a 50x50 Stuntman Air Bag at the bottom. Find more information at www.wildmountain.com/summer-recreation/freefallxp
- Friday and Saturday evenings ~ Five-Course Prix Fixe Dinner Experience at the St. Croix River Inn. Reservations required. Find more information at www.stcroixriverinn.com/menus.html or call 715.294.4248.
- December 3rd ~ Light Up Osceola. Find more information at www.myosceolachamber.org.
- Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area ~ Located near Dresser, WI - Enjoy their Aerial Challenge Course which offers 40+ towers with six zip lines and 112 elements. Newly added: Kids Challenge Course - a 13 element course, built for ages 3-8. Find more information at www.trollhaugen.com/aerial_adventure_park.php
- My Happy Place Boutique events: December 9th~ Women and Wine Event from 5PM to 7PM. My Happy Place Boutique offers Furniture, Home Decor, Jewelry, Lifestyle Clothing and Gifts and is located on Main Street in Somerset, WI. Find more information at www.MyHappyPlace.boutique or call 715.247.4000.
- Every Tuesday night is Jameson Club Night at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Every Wednesday night ~ enjoy delicious Four Course Dinner Menus at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night in Charlie's Pub from 7:30PM to 11PM. December 2nd and 3rd ~ Bedlam; December 9th and 10th ~ Lojo Russo; December 16th and 17th ~ Broken Spoke. Find more information at www.charliesrestaurant.us or call 651.430.0907.
- December 4th and 18th ~ Breakfast with Santa from 9AM to Noon at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- December 8th ~ 5-Course Jack Daniels and Cigar Dinner at the Water Street Inn. Find more information at www.waterstreetinn.us or call 651.439.6000.
- Culinary Outings at the Outing Lodge: December 17th ~ Downtown Abbey Dinner and Sleigh Rides. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- Ongoing weekly event at Outing Lodge ~ Open Studio Wine and Art Event - the 2 hour open studio art session for two begins at 3PM and includes all materials, cheese sampler and a glass of house wine. Reservations are required. Find more information at www.outinglodge.com or call 651.439.9747.
- Happening at The Phipps Center for the Arts: For information and tickets visit www.thephipps.org or call 715.386.8409.
- Negret Wine Company Events - BOGO Wednesdays from 4PM to 7PM; Hudson Sips - Happy Hour every Thursday and Friday from 4:30PM to 6PM. Find more information at www.negretwinecompany.com or call 715.531.4004.
- December 2nd to January 7, 2017 ~ A Nice Family Christmas performed at St. Croix Off Broadway. Find more information at www.stcroixoffbroadway.com or call 715.386.2394 x333.
- Ultimate Girls Night Out ~ December 15th. In downtown Afton from 5PM to 8PM. Find more information at www.exploreafton.com.
- December 3rd ~ Breakfast with Santa served from 9AM to 5PM at the Afton House Inn. Find more information at www.ExploreAfton.com or call 651.436.8883.
- December 8th ~ Fulton Minnesota Beer Dinner at 7PM at Current Restaurant. Find more information at www.currentrestaurant.com or call 651.436.8883.
- December 16th ~ 4-Course Holiday Wine Dinner served at 7PM at the Afton House Inn. Find more information at www.aftonhouseinn.com or call 651.436.8883.
- December 24th ~ Christmas Dinner TO GO. Call the Afton House Inn at 651.436.8883 for more information.